- Fläkt Woods
- About us
- Fläkt Woods heads to Turkey on a UKTI Mission
- Ventilation Running Costs: Down by 24%
- Fläkt Woods welcomes Prime Minister David Cameron to its New Product Launch
- Fläkt Woods to attend AUE conference
- Fläkt Woods Celebrates 60 Years with BSRIA
- Success At Fläkt Woods' Second Energy Symposium
- Fläkt Woods new JMv axial fans outperforms the rest
- Fläkt Woods launch new heat recovery unit for schools
- Innovation at the heart of fire safety from Fläkt Woods
- Putting Theory into Practice - Fläkt Woods New Car Park CPD Now Available
- ErP Directive 2015
- Fläkt Woods is Derry's Top Choice!
- Priti Patel Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury visits Fläkt Woods Colchester
- Fläkt Woods ReCooler HP is centre stage at Royal Northern College of Music
- Alexander Moore wins 'Apprentice of the Year' at the Colchester Business Awards
- Sheffield Hallam Chooses ReCooler for Refurbishment Project
- Symposium Success for Fläkt Woods
- Fläkt Woods receives Carbon Trust Accreditation
- Fläkt Woods Appoints New VP for UK and Fans Business
- Norwegian market
- Packing Success
- UK Website Launched
- Alex Moore wins Essex apprentice of the year
- New Partnership between Veltem and Fläkt Woods strengthens positioning
- Fläkt Woods showcases Woods range in new brochure
- Apprenticeships – Investing in our future
- Recuterm Plate Heat Exchangers for eQ
- Ecodesign for Energy-related Products (ErP)
- New Advanced Frost Protection for Recuterm plate heat exchangers
- Fläkt Woods’ JMv nominated for H&V Awards
- Fläkt Woods takes stand at FoodEx 2016
- Jakarta Metro
- 3D Impeller
- Express Build
- New Appointment
- Harrow Leisure Centre
- JMv Range Update 2016
- Wega II
- Smoke Shaft Vent is LABC approved
- Technical Paper
- Hogwarts Smoke Extract
- ISH - March 2017
- Fläkt Woods smoke shaft system perfect for hotel
- Become an approved installer
- Construction’s women unite to promote industry as a great place to work
- Bespoke design v standardisation in smoke control for high rise buildings
- Smoke Shaft Vent - Creating safer escape routes
- Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Express Build
Fläkt Woods’ launch NEW ExpressBuild range
ExpressBuild is a range of short lead time fans, designed to make the ordering process as easy as possible by using Unique Product Codes. ExpressBuild is also supported by a dedicated Manufacturing line and increased stocks of motors and major components.
The ExpressBuild catalogue contains 165 fans, but over 40,000 options are available from our Fan Selector software. Our aim is to despatch products in 2 working weeks ex-works (from our factory in Colchester, UK). Delivery is available world-wide.
The range is a complimentary mix of our new high efficiency JMv fans (for 630mm fans and below) and our existing JM fans for the large sizes. Available sizes range from 315 to 1000mm, for fans rated for standard temperatures, 200°C/2 hours, 300°C/2 hours and 400°C/2 hours.
All products have a long casing, which makes installation quick and easy, while the form B impeller/motor arrangement translates into lower noise levels and higher efficiency levels. We have also included motor over-heat protection as standard, to enhance durability and reliability.
Products can be selected from within our Fan Selector software, or via a dedicated ExpressBuild catalogue, which includes all related technical data and a range of the most popular installation accessories, including our Frequency Inverter speed control devices.
Although this range is specifically designed to reduce lead times, Fläkt Woods has not compromised on quality to achieve this, as our continued development focus on firmly on our customers' needs, making Fläkt Woods a name you can trust and rely on.
The Flakt Woods Express Build range of axial fans has been designed to offer a large range of products, covering most common requirements, available on the shortest possible lead-time.
- 10 Days from order to shipment
- Dedicated, on-demand production line
- 165 catalogue fans with quick order codes
- 40,000 available products through Fan Selector
- High Temperature & Standard Temperature (F200, F300, F400)
To download your copy of the catalogue please Click Here
For further information email@example.com