eQ™ Air Handling Unit
- eQ plate marketing brochure 971GB_2011112 026 kB | 2012-01-31
Features - Heat exchangers
- Rotary heat exchanger REGOTERM®, TURBOTERM®
- Plate heat exchanger RECUTERM® and eQ Plate™
- Liquid-coupled heat exchanger ECOTERM®, ECONET®
Energy efficient heat exchangers
There are a number of factors to be considered when selecting a system. Some of the most important are:
• Efficiency and pressure drop (energy)
• Leakage, odour transfer
• Activity conducted in the building
• Need for latent cooling
• Kind of energy source
It is important to select a system based on the prerequisites that prevail in the particular application.
New! eQ Plate™ for odor and moisture free applications
eQ plate™ heat exchanger of counter flow type is perfect in applications where transfer of odors and moisture is not allowed between supply and exhaust air. The efficiency is higher than traditional plate heat exchangers and on the same level as rotary heat exchangers.
Typical applications are in residential houses where odor transfer is not allowed.