Twist Wing Fan
To assist the increased need for low energy options, Fläkt Woods has developed a unique protected design for a mounting configuration named Twist Wing.
- 1 - Ventilation Solutions Brochure 2012 ENG3 114 kB | 2012-04-11
- 1. Fans Overview Brochure3 744 kB | 2013-03-15
- 20 Churchill Place, London, UK115 kB | 2011-12-23
- Aerofoil Axial Installation (GER)257 kB | 2009-03-03
- Aerofoil Fans (400045)692 kB | 2012-10-05
- Aerofoil JM Fans (ENG)1 049 kB | 2013-02-13
- Aerofoil, Centrifugal Advert Offshore (ENG)81 kB | 2004-11-25
- Atex Compliant Fans - Marketing Brochure305 kB | 2008-11-21
- ATEX Construction (ENG)545 kB | 2005-02-15
- Atex Directive - Do you meet the requirements696 kB | 2005-09-28
- Cased Section Express 20125 205 kB | 2012-03-15
Axial Flow Fans
- Volume flow up to 5.4m3/s
- Static Pressures up to 300 Pa
- Option of IE2 motors where available
- Operating temperatures from -20°C to +40°C
- Innovative, low energy Twist Wing design
- Environmentally friendly corrosion protection
- Kitchen Extract Solutions
To assist the increased need for low energy options,
Fläkt Woods has developed a unique protected design for a mounting configuration named Twist Wing that can accommodate foot mounted IE2 category motors and
maintain high fan efficiencies.
As the legislation to increase electrical motor efficiency to be imposed in 2011, the need to incorporate the minimum standard IE2 efficiency motors will mean that the traditional pad mounted motors utilised by Fläkt Woods will replaced with foot mounted versions.
- General ventilation and extraction
- Education, Heathcare, Leisure, Offices, Retail and Hotels.